Cat # + Size E4465-100
Size: 100 trials
• Detection method: absorbance (450 nm)
• Species Reactivity – Human
• Application: quantitative measurement of LMWH in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant and other human biological fluids.
Detection method: Absorbance (450 nm)
Species: Human Reactivity
This ELISA kit is used for the quantitative measurement of LMWH in human serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant and other biological fluids.
Features and Benefits
• Easy, convenient, and time-saving method to measure the level of LMWH in serum, plasma, culture supernatants, and other human biological fluids.
• The full assay can be performed in 90 minutes with a single incubation and a wash step respectively, resulting in fewer handling steps, fewer errors, and more consistent results.
• Detection range: 3.7 – 120 ng / ml
• Cross-reactivity: No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed between this analyte and its analogues.
• Micro ELISA plate
• Standard diluent
• Special thinner
• HRP Conjugated Reagent
• Chromogen solution A
• Chromogen B solution
• Stop solution
• Wash buffer (20X)
• Microplate sealers
• Sealed bags
Storage conditions: 4 ° C
Shipping conditions: Gel Pack
USE: For research use only! It is not for use in humans.